AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Growth spurt

Coen is eating SO much lately. I really think that he has to be growing a lot, but I don't have any way to accurately weigh him. I see him all day every day so he always looks the same to me.

Paul's at our friend's bachelor party. I helped him pick out a bright pink pair of track pants that they're making him wear all evening. I hope they're all having fun - I heard mention of Buffalo Wild Wings and I'm very jealous.

Kalten took a late nap, so he woke up late and I don't know when he'll go to sleep tonight. I usually have Paul take Coen while I get Kalten to sleep, and then he brings Coen up and puts K in his own bed. I don't know how we're going to handle bedtime tonight!

No comments:

Followers