AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gas, ugh!

I forgot how frustrating gas is in babies. Coen fussed and farted half the night, and I couldn't do anything for him. I couldn't believe how much air was in that kid; he should have been flying around the room like a balloon with that output.

So just as Kalten wakes up, Co settles into a nice peaceful sleep and I realize that he's wet through so I have to wake him up again and change him. Ah, the impeccable timing skills of children.

Paul's work is laying off 50 more people. He could be unemployed by the end of the week. I am checking into state insurance for the kids just in case. They have a policy of denying just about everyone no matter what, so if you really want it, you have to fight for it. But of course, I can't apply until he's actually laid off so we'll be crossing our fingers for good health until we get an answer. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. There's not even a guarantee he'll get cut.

1 comment:

Hello World! said...

We are praying for you! Paul and I have medicaid and it isn't too bad. Hope you can get it if you need it.

Followers