AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A little distracted

"Stop! You don't have to be a lizard! You're still my dad!"

I was opening this page to write a little, and I heard that from the TV next to me, from yet another Spiderman spinoff. What happened to Saturday morning cartoons? *sigh*

Anyway, I forgot to mention yesterday that we felt movement from the outside for the first time. I've been feeling the wiggles (note the lowercase "w") for quite a while but they were all internal.

Kalten has been waking up insanely early lately. A few days ago he was up for the day at 3:30. He tries to read the numbers on the clock, but he has no concept of numbers yet; he thinks they're all letters. So 3 is E, 4 is P. 5 and 2 are both S. I hate waking up at E:EO. Yesterday Paul got up with him around 6 (G), today was my turn. I managed to keep him laying down and quiet until almost 7 (he's lost on that one).

I don't have much else to say, other than I'm really tired, we're broke, and dishes need done. Maybe I'll take Kalten to the park today. There's a fire truck he likes to climb on. He's a huge fan of fire trucks. Yesterday there was a minor accident at the top of our street, so as much as I hate to be a gawker, I walked him up there to look at the trucks. The things we do for our kids.

No comments:

Followers