AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 23

Tomorrow we'll start week 23. 17 more weeks, it feels like forever! I get tired easily and I feel like my lungs are being squeezed. Maybe that's why my belly is so small, because Baby's taking up residence in my ribcage instead. I'm tempted to go back to the YMCA for water aerobics because it helps so much to float in the water, but I HATE being cold. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night on my back, and I can feel all my internal organs begging me to roll over and take the pressure off them. According to the tickers, Baby (Baby Applesauce, if you ask Kalten) is just under a foot long right now. He must be eating all my food, too, because the other day one of my rings slipped off and I didn't notice until I saw it lying on the floor. I may have to take them all off so I don't lose them.

No comments:

Followers