AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Naughty but cute.

Coen is very stuffy and drooly. I wonder if he is gearing up to pop a tooth out or what. There's no bump on his gums or anything but I know it can take a long time from the start of "teething" until one actually shows. I hope it's just that and not him getting sick. He sleeps a lot but that is because he doesn't sleep well at night with his nose so stuffy, even after I've done saline drops and the sucker bulb.

He always takes a nap right after we get up in the morning, and this time I set him in the car seat so he's more upright. He sounds a lot clearer. I am trying to keep the kids from waking him up, but Kalten went right up to him and said, "hi Coen!" Then, "Mommy, he opened his eyes!"

I tried to explain that Coen wanted to sleep right now, but Kalten kept telling me, "no, he opened his eyes!" I said that was only because he (Kalten) was bothering him. He paused for a second, then looked at me and said sweetly, "I love him!"

No comments:

Followers