AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hard to be mad at this kid

I got Kalten a graham cracker earlier today and I guess I forgot to put the box away. I just heard the crackle of the packaging and went out to investigate. I was met by innocent-faced Kalten, who held one out to me and said, "want cracker, Mom?" I looked on the floor behind him and saw a pile of graham crackers, each one carefully bitten into a bus shape.

Of course, it was easier to be mad at him earlier today when he was screaming about naptime and putting his fingers in his throat and throwing up all over. I don't know what the drama is about, he used to be such a good napper! Now it's so hard to get him to sleep at naptime and at bedtime. He's got to sleep sometime, right?

No comments:

Followers