AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A tablespoon of nuts

I was sitting here on the computer with Kalten on my lap, and he suddenly just BARFED all over me and himself. I took him into the bathroom and cleaned us both up while Paul tended to the floor. I took him back out into the living room and laid him on the couch to put on a new diaper. I handed him the tablespoon from our measuring spoons set since he will lay still if he's distracted, otherwise he will turn over and try to get away. The spoons are a great toy because they're brightly colored, they teach size, comparison, etc. and they nest together. So he was playing with that and suddenly reached down and fit the spoon right over his little sack!

I think I'm going to let him have that set and buy a new one!

No comments:

Followers